Genesis Process Information
As you have expressed interest in this course, we wish to give you an overview so you know what to expect.
- We want you to be aware that this is a very intensive course. The expected outcome of this course is a renewed freedom from emotional torment, as well as a new conscious awareness of the Fathers’ love and constant presence. His love is so incredibly amazing. The expected result of any surgery is healing, but there is always the pain of the operation and the recovery that must be dealt with. This course is not any different, other than it is an emotional pain that will occur as you walk in the healing journey that God has for you. This course will require you to reach into the most painful memories of your past so that God can heal them. Many of your traumas and emotional injuries may have been caused by someone you were in relationship with and they will only be healed through relationships (by being vulnerable with the others in your class).
- The course length is 12 weeks, followed by a break and then a second 12 week set.
- Because of the nature of this class, it is imperative that participants participate in all classes. If the class times do not work with your schedule, we strongly recommend you wait to join the class at a later date. If more than 2 classes are missed, participants will need to drop out and take a future class instead.
- Please note that you will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement at the beginning of this course and due to the personal and private information shared, this agreement is strictly enforced.
- The process itself takes place in a group setting of no more than 5 people, plus a group leader.
- Please note that each session can last anywhere from 1.5 – 3 hours.
- There is a workbook that is required for you to take this course. We have imported these workbooks from California for you at a cost of $45 per book. You may purchase your workbook by submitting payment to Embassy Church (cheque, cash or etransfer). This workbook will be yours to keep and refer back to long after the course is completed.
We believe that as you commit to and enter this process, you will find a new freedom. If you have any further questions, please reach out to us.