Embassy is a safe community that reflects the inclusive love of God. We seek to create a safe environment to explore faith and spirituality. We are a safe community, which means we welcome all people no matter what your beliefs, gender, race, or sexuality may be. We do our best to cultivate an environment that will inspire and encourage each person to pursue Jesus.
If you have children, while you worship, they will experience the fun, safe and loving atmosphere of Embassy Kids, and out of respect for your schedule, the entire worship service will last for about 90 minutes.
- Youth Group - Fearless -365- July 19, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm Plaza 88, 888 Central Ave, Prince Albert, SK S6V 4V1, Canada Ages 12 - 17 welcome! For info on what is taking place this week, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/fear365less/
- Men's Breakfast July 20, 2019 at 8:30 am – 9:30 am Join other men for breakfast at Grainfields at 8am, the 3rd Saturday of every month. Contact person is Waine Thiessen. 306-922-5304
- Prayer July 21, 2019 at 9:30 am – 10:15 am Sunday morning pre-service prayer. Together, let's pray!
- Sunday Service July 21, 2019 at 10:30 am – 12:30 pm 888 Central Avenue, Prince Albert, SK, Canada Our regularly scheduled Weekend service.Watch the message live on facebook.com/embassychurchpa
- Youth Group - Fearless -365- July 26, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm Plaza 88, 888 Central Ave, Prince Albert, SK S6V 4V1, Canada Ages 12 - 17 welcome! For info on what is taking place this week, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/fear365less/