Embassy is a safe community that reflects the inclusive love of God. We seek to create a safe environment to explore faith and spirituality. We are a safe community, which means we embrace all people no matter what your beliefs, gender, race, or sexuality may be. We do our best to cultivate an environment that will inspire and encourage each person to pursue Jesus.
If you have children, while you worship, they will experience the fun, safe and loving atmosphere of Embassy Kids, and out of respect for your schedule, the entire worship service will last for about 90 minutes.
- Men's Breakfast November 17, 2018 at 8:00 am – 9:30 am Grainfields Waffle And Pancake House Family Restaurant, 600 15 St E, Prince Albert, SK S6V 8B1, Canada Join other men for breakfast at Grainfields at 8am, the 3rd Saturday of every month. Contact person is Waine Thiessen. 306-922-5304
- Lighthouse Seniors Ministry November 17, 2018 at 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm Community Events for Seniors: Event: Luncheon Cost: $5.00 Time: 2pm Location: Plaza 88 / Embassy Church, 888 Central Avenue East, Entrance off the parking lot on 1st Avenue East Contact Cliff Quiring to reserve your spot (306-961-7121)
- Prayer November 18, 2018 at 9:30 am – 10:15 am Sunday morning pre-service prayer. Together, let's pray!
- Sunday Service November 18, 2018 at 10:30 am – 12:30 pm 888 Central Avenue, Prince Albert, SK, Canada Our regularly scheduled Weekend service.Watch the message live on facebook.com/embassychurchpa
- Prayer November 19, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Poundmaker Room Come join us in prayer for 1hr. Cancelled on holidays.
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Restoring Identity by Meghan Mayer November 11, 2018
- No Judging by Meghan Mayer October 28, 2018
- The Dangers of Rebellion by Meghan Mayer October 21, 2018
- Pass Through Barreness by John Beam October 14, 2018
- Thankfulness is Key to Restoration by Meghan Mayer October 7, 2018