Embassy is a safe community that reflects the inclusive love of God. We seek to create a safe environment to explore faith and spirituality. We are a safe community, which means we embrace all people no matter what your beliefs, gender, race, or sexuality may be. We do our best to cultivate an environment that will inspire and encourage each person to pursue Jesus.
If you have children, while you worship, they will experience the fun, safe and loving atmosphere of Embassy Kids, and out of respect for your schedule, the entire worship service will last for about 90 minutes.
- Children's Bible Study (ages 6-11) November 14, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Bring a snack to share. Join other children as we read through Scripture. Contact person: Lisa Stead - 306-763-4411
- Bible Study November 14, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Ladies & Girls Night combined - Sign-making class November 15, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Cost will be $25 or $30 depending on what size sign you pick. You MUST sign up & pay by November 2. Please check the Facebook Event page for full details: https://www.facebook.com/events/256383708397289/?active_tab=about
- Youth Group - Fearless -365- November 16, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm Plaza 88, 888 Central Ave, Prince Albert, SK S6V 4V1, Canada Ages 12 - 18 welcome! For info on what is taking place this week, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/fear365less/
- Men's Breakfast November 17, 2018 at 8:00 am – 9:30 am Grainfields Waffle And Pancake House Family Restaurant, 600 15 St E, Prince Albert, SK S6V 8B1, Canada Join other men for breakfast at Grainfields at 8am, the 3rd Saturday of every month. Contact person is Waine Thiessen. 306-922-5304
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Restoring Identity by Meghan Mayer November 11, 2018
- No Judging by Meghan Mayer October 28, 2018
- The Dangers of Rebellion by Meghan Mayer October 21, 2018
- Pass Through Barreness by John Beam October 14, 2018
- Thankfulness is Key to Restoration by Meghan Mayer October 7, 2018