Embassy is a safe community that reflects the inclusive love of God. We seek to create a safe environment to explore faith and spirituality. We are a safe community, which means we embrace all people no matter what your beliefs, gender, race, or sexuality may be. We do our best to cultivate an environment that will inspire and encourage each person to pursue Jesus.
If you have children, while you worship, they will experience the fun, safe and loving atmosphere of Embassy Kids, and out of respect for your schedule, the entire worship service will last for about 90 minutes.
- Youth Group - Fearless -365- January 18, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm Plaza 88, 888 Central Ave, Prince Albert, SK S6V 4V1, Canada Ages 12 - 17 welcome! For info on what is taking place this week, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/fear365less/
- Men's Breakfast January 19, 2019 at 8:00 am – 9:30 am Grainfields Waffle And Pancake House Family Restaurant, 600 15 St E, Prince Albert, SK S6V 8B1, Canada Join other men for breakfast at Grainfields at 8am, the 3rd Saturday of every month. Contact person is Waine Thiessen. 306-922-5304
- Introduction to Art Journaling - Embassy Connect January 19, 2019 at 10:00 am – 12:30 pm Learn to journal your prayer & scripture through art. Presented by Wilna Furstenburg. Cost $20/person. Please RSVP to the front office or to Joan Stead or Tamaris Borysiuk by January 13. Wear older clothing. Bring scissors & an old credit card/gift card if you have one
- Lighthouse Afternoon Movie January 19, 2019 at 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm Kings Court
- Prayer January 20, 2019 at 9:30 am – 10:15 am Sunday morning pre-service prayer. Together, let's pray!