Embassy is a safe community that reflects the inclusive love of God. We seek to create a safe environment to explore faith and spirituality. We are a safe community, which means we welcome all people no matter what your beliefs, gender, race, or sexuality may be. We do our best to cultivate an environment that will inspire and encourage each person to pursue Jesus.
If you have children, while you worship, they will experience the fun, safe and loving atmosphere of Embassy Kids, and out of respect for your schedule, the entire worship service will last for about 90 minutes.
- Len Zoeteman September 20, 2019 – September 22, 2019 Welcome Guest Speaker: Len Zoeteman! Friday, September 20, 7pm Lower Level, Knight Hall Saturday, September 21, 8:30am Men's Breakfast @ Grainfields Saturday, September 21, 7pm Lower Level, Knight Hall Sunday, September 22, 10:30am Main Auditorium - Kings Court
- Youth Group September 20, 2019 at 6:00 pm – 9:30 pm We will be teaming up with the Alliance and Crossroads churches for a night of fun and challenges around the city. Meet at Embassy Church at 6:00pm. We will head to the Alliance Church for the main event! Dress for the weather as we will be walking outside most of the night. Snacks and devotional…
- Men's Breakfast September 21, 2019 at 8:30 am – 9:30 am Grainfields Waffle And Pancake House Family Restaurant, 600 15 St E, Prince Albert, SK S6V 8B1, Canada September 21 Men's Breakfast - Guest Speaker: Len Zoeteman! Join other men for breakfast at Grainfields at 8:30am. This event typically happens the 3rd Saturday of every month. Contact person is Waine Thiessen. 306-922-5304
- Prayer September 22, 2019 at 9:30 am – 10:15 am Sunday morning pre-service prayer.
- Sunday Service September 22, 2019 at 10:30 am – 12:30 pm Embassy Church Watch the message live on facebook.com/embassychurchpa