Embassy is a safe community that reflects the inclusive love of God. We seek to create a safe environment to explore faith and spirituality. We are a safe community, which means we embrace all people no matter what your beliefs, gender, race, or sexuality may be. We do our best to cultivate an environment that will inspire and encourage each person to pursue Jesus.
If you have children, while you worship, they will experience the fun, safe and loving atmosphere of Embassy Kids, and out of respect for your schedule, the entire worship service will last for about 90 minutes.
- Men's Basketball Night January 22, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm Activities Center in Plaza 88 Meet up with other guys for a night of high-paced basketball. The first Tuesday of every month, there will be appetizer night to follow the basketball night at Montana's. Cancelled on Holidays. Contact person: Aaron Branscombe, 306-314-9494, call or text
- Prayer January 23, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Poundmaker Room Come join us in prayer for 1hr. Cancelled on holidays.
- Bible Study January 23, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Join us on Wednesdays for bible study. Nursery provided for children 0-5yrs There is children's bible study for ages 6-12yrs.
- Kid's Bible Study January 23, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Kid's Bible Study for ages 6-12yrs. Please bring a snack to share!
- Youth Group - Fearless -365- January 25, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm Plaza 88, 888 Central Ave, Prince Albert, SK S6V 4V1, Canada Ages 12 - 17 welcome! For info on what is taking place this week, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/fear365less/