Join us March 21 at 11:30am as we move back into in-person Sunday morning services.
For our doors to remain open, please note:
- Masks are required (ages 3 and up)
- No food or drink is permitted
- Social distancing is required
- Check-ins are a new requirement for us to open
- Please download the “Church Center” app (www.churchcenter.com/install), choose Embassy Church and create a profile including name, address & phone number/email.
- When you come to service, just click the app and “check-in”.
- Anyone not checking in through the app will be required to stop at the Connect Center and check-in prior to entering the service
eKidz will be open for ages 1 – 11. Please note that we are not able to care for babies younger than 1yr at this time. Children over 3 are required to use a mask (as best as they are able).
Please note that Tuesday and Thursday evening services will be canceled starting March 23. In-Person Prayer & Worship Nights will continue on Wednesday evenings at 7pm. We will be using the same “Check-In” system for each service. (www.churchcenter.com/install)