Embassy is a safe community that reflects the inclusive love of God. We seek to create a safe environment to explore faith and spirituality. We are a safe community, which means we embrace all people no matter what your beliefs, gender, race, or sexuality may be. We do our best to cultivate an environment that will inspire and encourage each person to pursue Jesus.
If you have children, while you worship, they will experience the fun, safe and loving atmosphere of Embassy Kids, and out of respect for your schedule, the entire worship service will last for about 90 minutes.
- Men's Basketball Night September 25, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm Activities Center in Plaza 88 Meet up with other guys for a night of high-paced basketball. The first Tuesday of every month, there will be appetizer night to follow the basketball night at Montana's. Cancelled on Holidays.
- Children's Bible Study (ages 6-11) September 26, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Bring a snack! Join other children as we read through Scripture.
- Bible Study September 26, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Youth Group - Fearless -365- September 28, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Plaza 88, 888 Central Ave, Prince Albert, SK S6V 4V1, Canada Ages 12 - 18 welcome! For info on what is taking place this week, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/fear365less/
- Corporate Prayer September 30, 2018 at 9:30 am – 10:15 am